Revision Date: October 26th, 2020
Infuze MD (“Company”, “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- On this Website,
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Personal Information by which you or your customers may be personally identified such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you or your customers but does not individually identify you or your customers; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Information that you provide by downloading and using any of the mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website. This includes the data related to your customers and your business.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website or our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We use information that we collect about your or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, partners, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor of the Company in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products and services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety, of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by using the opt-out method. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on the NAI’s website.
You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention or any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
Under a federal law called the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), some of your Personal Information, such as demographic, health and/or health-related information that we collect as part of providing the services on the Company’s Website, may be considered “Protected Health Information” or “PHI.” Specifically, when we receive identifiable information about you, such as identifiable health information, including without limitation, information about your past, present, or future physical or mental health condition, the name and license number of your recommending physician, contact information of that physician, the method to verify the recommendations authenticity, the expiration date of the recommendation, and the details of orders placed through the Website is considered PHI. Further, a healthcare provider’s medical data is considered PHI and includes information provided by doctors or other healthcare specialists, professionals, or providers (collectively, “Healthcare Providers”) you have visited, the reasons for your visit, the dates of your visit, your medical history, and other medical and health information you choose to share with us.
HIPAA provides specific protections for the privacy and security of PHI and restricts how PHI is used and disclosed. We may only use and disclose your PHI in the ways permitted by you and your Healthcare Providers and such permission may be revoked at any time.
The following describes the circumstances in which we may use or disclose your PHI:
- Treatment, Payment and Healthcare Operations. We are permitted to use and disclose your PHI for purposes of treatment, payment and healthcare operations. For example:
o Treatment. We may disclose your PHI to another physician or healthcare provider for purposes of a visit or in connection with the provision of follow-up treatment.
o Healthcare Operations. We may use and disclose your PHI in connection with our healthcare operations, such as providing customer services, storing your purchase and delivery history, and conducting quality review assessments. We may engage third parties to provide various services for us. If any such third party must have access to your PHI in order to perform its services, we will require the third party enter into an agreement that binds the third party to the use and disclosure restrictions outlined in this Policy.
- We are permitted to use and disclose your PHI upon your written authorization, to the extent such use or disclosure is consistent with your authorization. You may revoke any such authorization at any time.
- As Required by Law. We may use and disclose your PHI to the extent required by law.
- Research and Marketing. We may under certain circumstances, use or disclose PHI that is necessary for research or marketing purposes. Such disclosure will deidentify you from your PHI.
You have the following rights regarding the PHI maintained by us:
- Confidential Communication. You have the right to receive confidential communications of your PHI. You may request that we communicate with you through alternate means or at an alternate location, and we will accommodate your reasonable requests. You must submit your request in writing.
- You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of PHI for treatment, payment, or healthcare operations. You also have the right to request that we restrict its disclosures of PHI to only certain individuals involved in your care or the payment of your care. You must submit your request in writing. We are not required to comply with your request.
- Inspection and Copies. You have the right to obtain a paper copy of this Policy from us at any time upon request. We may charge a fee for the costs of copying, mailing, or other supplies associated with your request. To obtain a paper copy of this notice, please contact the Company by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may deny your request to inspect and/or copy your PHI in certain limited circumstances. If that occurs, we will inform you of the reason for the denial, and you may request a review of the denial.
- If you feel that medical information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to amend the information. You must provide a reason that supports your request. We may deny your request if: (i) it is not in writing or does not include a reason to support your request; (ii) information is not part of the medical information stored by us; (iii) the information was not created by us; (iv) information is not part of information you are permitted to inspect and copy; or (v) the information is complete and accurate.
- Breach Notification. You have the right to be notified in the event that the Company (or one of our business associates) discovers a breach of unsecured PHI.
- Accounting of Disclosures. You have a right to receive an accounting of all disclosures we have made of your PHI. However, that right does not include disclosures made for treatment, payment or healthcare operations, disclosures made to you about your treatment, disclosures made pursuant to an authorization, and certain other disclosures. You must submit your request in writing and you must specify the time period involved (which must be for a period of time less than six years from the date of the disclosure). Your first accounting will be free of charge. However, we may charge you for the costs involved in fulfilling any additional request made within a period of 12 months.
You can opt out or unsubscribe from and future communications by simply emailing us at email@example.com with subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE” or you can call us at (408) 692-1736 to be removed from our contact list.
© 2020+ Infuze MD